The Year In Review
My signature process to review your past year + intentionally create more meaning, joy + SPARK in your year to come.
Take a moment to slow down and reflect. To take inventory of where you've been. To get honest about what lights you up at this point in your life and what doesn't. Gain information about yourself so you can DESIGN a year that is in ALIGNMENT with how you want to be living.
Why reviewing your year matters...
My signature review process - which I do every single year (at least once a year) - allows you to take a much needed pause to get honest with yourself about what is working for you and what isn’t.
As a quickly evolving and ever-changing woman, what used to work for you may not be working for you anymore.
- There may be people in your life who you're spending a lot of time with but honestly feel draining to be around or leave you feeling unfulfilled
- There may be activities you're involved with that you once loved but aren't doing it for you anymore
- There may be things you're doing in your business that you think you "should" be doing, but just aren't lighting you up at this point
And, you may be desiring and craving a new experience of life for the coming year.
- You might be craving a new kind of experience in your friendships
- You may have tapped into one area of your business that truly lights you up and you want to lean in more to THAT feeling
- You might be desiring a new evolution in your romantic relationship
You owe it to yourself to pause. To witness who you've become and how you've grown. To get truly honest with yourself around what's working for you and what isn't. To honor what you want MORE OF and LESS OF as you move into your next chapter.
What are you spending time and energy on that lights you up and makes you feel sooo fulfilled?
Let's get clear on those things so you can add MORE of that in to your life in this next year.
What are you spending time and energy on that feels disappointing or just isn't adding value to your life anymore?
Let's get honest about that so you can let some of this go as you step into the next year.
You have finite time and energy.
Let's make sure you're spending it on who and what helps you GROW + truly feel HAPPY + FULFILLED.
I've been doing this process, and walking other women through it, for years. It's one of my favorite times of my entire year.
As I get older, I find myself wanting to be more and more intentional about spending each day “like I mean it”, and not taking any day for granted.
That’s why I’ve become really devoted to deliberately pausing at key times in my life to evaluate where I’m headed, if I’m living in the way I want to be living, and if I am spending my time in the best way for ME.
I am always changing and evolving, like you are, so I want to be sure that I push myself to evolve how I’m living to stay in alignment with who I currently am.
Every year, I schedule time in my calendar for this Year in Review Process. I either take myself out on a solo date to a hotel lobby or a coffee shop, or create a beautiful environment at home. Either way, I have so much fun with it, and it’s been one of my favorite things I’ve done for myself over the years.
- It gives me a chance to pause and reflect.
- To see who I was at the beginning of the year, and who I grew into.
- To feel pride for all the challenges I overcame, love for all the beautiful moments, and compassion for all the tough moments.
- It teaches me about who I am NOW - what I love, what I don’t love anymore, what I find fulfilling, and what I need to let go of.
- It helps me get to know who I was in the past year and who I am now, as I move into my next year.
And with that self-knowledge, I’m armed with potent information to create the best, most aligned year for ME.
The Year In Review Workshop now exists virtually, for you to dive into at any time.
do this annually, or even every six-months to make sure you're living a life that is in alignment with your highest expression and your highest joy
Here’s How It Works
1. You sign up for the virtual Year In Review Workshop
2. As soon as you enroll, you'll receive my beautifully designed "Year In Review" Guide + the Pre-Recorded Video Workshop that goes with it
Included is a bit of "pre-work" to do before you watch the pre-recorded video workshop.. The pre-work should take you between 30-60 minutes to complete. Don't worry, the work is simple and I guarantee you're actually going to LOVE doing it!
3. Schedule special time in your calendar to dive into the process... and enjoy!
I recommend scheduling off two hours in your calendar that you can devote to this process. Do your "pre-work", and then turn on the video workshop to guide you through the rest of the journey. Pause the video anytime you need more time.
4. Walk away feeling so CLEAR, so LIT UP, and so INTENTIONAL about your year to come. Walk away with a PLAN.
Trust me, you will discover things in this process that you wouldn't have expected. It's going to help you get out of autopilot and tap into what you really WANT in a way that is hard to do otherwise. You will walk away from this process feeling so clear on what you're reading to LET GO of, and what you're ready to create MORE OF in the coming year. You'll be ready to create your year intentionally.
The Year in Review Workshop will allow you to...
Take full inventory of where you spent your time and energy this year
Get clear on what it is that truly lights you up and fulfills you at this point in your life place
Understand what is dragging you down, or feeling heavy or empty right now
Help you see where you want to spend MORE energy next year (people, activities, business areas, lifestyle choices)
Open your eyes up to where to “course correct” for next year, letting go of whatever it takes to make space for more of what feels SO good
Get clear on what you want to create more of next year, so you can set personal goals and intentions that come from a place of self-knowledge and your truth
You can dive in at any time, and will always have access to the Year In Review so you can repeat it whenever you want!